The Revo K101 Plus is a great new way to play your (GBA) Game Boy Advance games today. Either using the GBA game carts themselves or using ROM files with the SD card feature on the Revo K101's K-card that is included within the package. It will run at full speed, as the RevoK101 Plus does not use emulation for GBA games.
As an extra bonus feature it also runs (GB)Game Boy Original, (GBC) Game Boy Colour, (SMS) Sega Master System, GG(Game Gear), NES and PCE( PC Engine/ Turbo Grafx) through the Emulation though, so with some of those consoles that sound and speed of the games is a bit off.
Note: GB and GBC games emulate the picture and audio very well, NES games picture runs great, but the audio notes merge together and don't sound correct, SMS, GG and PCE games run too slowly.
- Plays GBA Games from GBA carts Perfectly without emulating
- Backlit Screen with 5 Levels of brightness intensity to choose from
- Plays GBA game ROM files from a Micro SD card in the K card
- Multiplayer compatibility if you use a standard Game Boy Advance Link cable
- Plays homebrew games, Rom Hacks or translation patches
- Emulates GBC, GB, SMS, NES, GG, PCE games using the K card and a micro SD card
- Supports Cheat files
- Standard 3.5mm jack for plugging in headphones
- 2.5mm AV out port for displaying on a TV or projector
- RTC support for playing games that have time-related events like Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
- Plays MP3 files, so it can be used as an MP3 Player
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- File Manager with Folder support to easily locate and store your game files.
What's in the box:
- REVO K101 Plus
- K-card for SD card support
- AV Out Cable for TV
- Mini USB cable